The story so far…
|The Kindle Ninja|
Some weeks/months ago, I joined the Rave Reviews Book Club – an online book club dedicated to propelling its members into super literary stardom. (And yes – I’m nearly there, so it’s definitely working.)
Several members bought my book – Bring Me Sunshine – and wrote complimentary reviews. But one member – WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS – decided to do their review as a VIDEO.
As you can imagine, I was overcome with gratitude and felt quite emotional that anyone would do this for me, especially someone I had never met or am ever likely to meet. And so, I sent him/her a gushing email and a few direct Twitter messages, read his/her blog and had various tweet exchanges. But it seems like the more we communicate, the less I know about KINDLE NINJA, and it’s beginning to frustrate me.
|The Ninja Inner Circle|
Who is he? Who is she? Surely someone out there must know?
The truth is, the Ninja’s identity is a closely guarded secret known only to a very few people in the NINJA INNER CIRCLE. Us mere mortals know very little about the Ninja.
Here’s what we do know –
· The Kindle Ninja reads and reviews books – often reading more than one at a time.
· Sometimes his/her Kindle falls on his/her face while he/she reads in bed.
· He/she keeps a very entertaining blog in which he/she lures unsuspecting authors in with the promise of milk and cookies.
· He/she is left handed, has given up soda and plays with LEGO. (Or LEGOs if you’re in the US).
· He/she is quite probably nocturnal, choosing to do reviews at night.
· He/she is a member of RRBC.
· And of course, he/she is obviously extremely discerning about books and makes incredibly brilliant video reviews…
But this is not enough. I need to know more.
|Do you know|
And so this week, I hatched a cunning plan and persuaded KINDLE NINJA to be interviewed by me, for my blog. Mwah ha ha…poor unsuspecting Ninja…playing right into my hands. I have this morning sent the questions away and any day now, I shall have my answers.