Saturday, 7 December 2013

I am on the list...

... of The Guardian Readers' recommended self-published authors! 

Back in June, The Guardian Newspaper asked readers to tell them about the best self-published books they had discovered, and out of over 3,200 authors, they featured just 34 'great authors', including me!

Can't tell you what a compliment that is, after all the hard work which goes into writing a book and then publicising it, so I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who recommended my book, Bring Me Sunshine. You have made me very happy.

Get your signed copy of Bring Me Sunshine (FINALIST in the Mslexia Children's Novel Competition 2012/13) here...

Also available in paperback or Kindle from Amazon UK and Amazon US
and other online retailers.

Have a go at the BRING ME SUNSHINE jigsaw!

KS2 and KS3 Schools' Resources Packs for Bring Me Sunshine also available - FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.